Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 April 2013

NEW Creative Memories iPhone Case!


I love my iphone and now I am going to love it even more!  I have created my NEW personalized case in Storybook Creator 4.0    and I love this photo of our family because it reminds me of the great time we had together this past March Break!  I love that I will have it will me all the time because I NEVER leave home without my phone.!


If you have a teenager in the house you can create a fun one for them too!  Here is the one I created for Lauren.  I used the Tattered Skirts Digital Kit and Digital Expressions of Text Messaging
If you are not feeling creative you can use one of the templates on the Creative Memories Digital Center. There are 10 different styles to choose from!  Available for 4/4S and 5 iphones.

I can't wait for my case to arrive!  I will post a photo when it does!  

No comments:

Post a Comment