Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013

L.O.V.E.

My favourite subject for my photos is my family!  I have learned so much from Nick Kelsh on manual photography and I feel like I have gotten a lot better at shooting portrait photos of our children.  Lauren took Nick's Going Manual course as well and she took the photo of Todd and I.  Great job Lauren!

I had a blank spot on my dining room wall and I thought this idea would look great here.  


I designed these 4 photo panels in Creative Memories Storybook Creator.  I did the 12 x 12 size but you could just as easily do the 8 x 8 size depending on how much wall space you have to work with in your home.  I ordered these on the wood photo panels because I don't like the results of black and white portraits on the tin photo panels.  






I love where I have these hung because I see them from where I watch tv, where we serve our meals, the kitchen and it is one of the first things I see when I walk into our home.  Also, I have them hung beside one of my other favourite photos that is seven years old.  I love seeing the difference  and similarities in the children in those seven years.





These are easy to create and add so much charm to our home!


No comments:

Post a Comment