Search This Blog

Thursday 10 September 2015

1st Day of Grade 4!

The 1st day of school is always a bittersweet day.  Happy to be going back to see classmates and catch up on what everyone did over the summer, but it also means routines!  As a mother of three I don't like the first day of school, I LOVE having my children home with me and I love the carefree days of summer vacation. 
          Beautiful summer day at the lake filled with water sports,
campfires and family time!

After a few days of being back those summers days are a distant memory and we are back into the swing of schedules and routines.  I am of the mindset to enjoy the moment you are in and with back to school comes new opportunities for photos.  I did a new photo shoot with Grant this year and he really enjoyed setting up the props and posing for me.  He is a fantastic model for me! 


If you are interested in photos getting some photos similar to these it is not too late!  Book your session now!  I would love to capture these precious memories for you! 


Click the link for contact info and portfolio.
Beth Thomander Photography

All the best,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment