Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Stubborn one....

Funny story I wanted to share...our trip to Disney over March Break was so much fun for all of us but not as we thought it would be.  We thought Grant was going to be the perfect age for meeting the characters, well not so!  

For the first day he went along with meeting a few characters, Buzz, Stitch, Donald and Goofy and then on our second day he put his foot down.  No more! He didn't want to wait in a line up to get an autograph or a photo.  So on the inside this was crushing me, but we just couldn't convince him.  He even said "they aren't real you know, they are just people dressed up in costumes".  Well I didn't believe him.  We are in Disney and they must be real. 

So at Hollywood Studios I didn't listen to him when he said he didn't want to meet Lightning McQueen and Mater, I stood in the line while he stood with his arms crossed and said I am not doing it. I wish I had a photo of him in line, but I didn't see the humour in it then.  We got to the front of the line, and no way could I talk him into getting a photo.  I said "Grant, you wasted our time standing in line and now you won't get in the photo?"  He very politely responded, " you should have listened to me because I told you I wasn't getting in the photo in the beginning."  Needless to say I was thrilled when Ben said "I want a photo!"  

So no more character lineups for us, just rides and shows were on Grant's agenda!  







No comments:

Post a Comment