Search This Blog

Sunday 23 August 2015

WHO'S UP FOR A CHALLENGE???

I just had a lovely chat with a friend who was a CM consultant back in 2013 and has rejoined CM.

She shared something she does everyday and I am going to set that goal as well!!!  

IN AM INSPIRED!!!! 
 
She does a digital scrapbook page everyday!

Who wants to join this challenge with me??? What a great way to wind down your day!  To join this challenge it can be digital or traditional.  I take tons of photos so I always have a backlog!  I am still not finished my Disney Trip from 2013! This will be a great way to get this done. 

If you wish to join please go to my facebook page comment with "I'M IN!".
 
The challenge starts tomorrow (Monday, August 24)! Let's try this for 21 days because it takes 21 days to form a habit and see how it goes.  All you need to do is post a photo of your digital or traditional page in an album I will create tomorrow! I can't wait to see all of our fantastic pages! There may even be a prize at the end!

Please feel free to share and invite your friends! 

Happy Scrapping! 
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment