Search This Blog

Monday 5 October 2015

ORDER DAY FOR CREATIVE MEMORIES!!!


Check out all of these beautiful new products from Creative Memories!  I am ordering today if there is anything you need! 

Please place your order with me by this evening and you will SAVE on shipping fees!  We will split the cost! 

If you are attending the retreat I will bring your order with me.  If you aren't attending the retreat I will let you know when the order arrives and we can make arrangements for pick-up. 

I don't accept credit cards yet so good old-fashioned cash or cheque will work for me.  I do accept e-transfers as well which works quite nicely. 

Halloween will soon be upon us so Creative Memories has the products ready! 

The new Eggplant Album is a gorgeous addition to our line-up of beautiful bookcloth! 




Also, don't forget about our fantastic tools
 
New cartridges for our Border Maker!  And more coming!!! Check them out by clicking the link!
And, just to let you know our current tape runner refills fill the old tape runners!  This is great news!
 
So if you are needing anything at all, even just a tape runner or refill let me know so I can order that in for you! 
 
Thanks so much!! 
Happy Scrapping!
 
~~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment